MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE JOB DESCRIPTION
Support overall comprehensive marketing and communications strategy. Partner with staff to oversee a consistent and active communication strategy to all stakeholders for the purposes of program messaging, fundraising, awareness and branding.
1. Contribute expertise to assist staff in establishing organizational marketing, branding and communication plans and initiatives.
2. Build on current brand and develop creative market outreach programs that will drive new partners and friends.
3. Advise staff on strategies and development for various marketing communications channels and web presences including, electronic/social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc), newsletter, public relations, website and printed collateral.
4. Maintain and build relationships with key industry partners and members of the press in conjunction with staff efforts.
5. Identify key speaking engagements for staff and community to help market and brand the center.